Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: whooohooo!! Cuter than a movie star..shawnzy???

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *LMAO*
    CLICK the FUCKING Banner!!!!


    *LMAO*@snail

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *kicks the thread up..for obvious reasons, and cuz i'm looking for a thread i cant (*&*#$&^ find, and i stumbled across this one, and cuz I like to stir things up...OMG..am I becoming like J?? biggrin

    2CUTE=#2 shit stirrer (until i rub snails out) *evil laugh*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Fuck! 2! whatcha lookin for???
    i just been throught the whole 20 pages!!
    wheeeeew!!
    and i dont think i found what i was lookin for.....

    i found this one when i was lookin for it....
    but since i dont have the pics anymore i didnt bring it up....*shrugs

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking for the smilies that humped, figured it would be easier to find it here then to search on the smiley page..but I was wrong *L

    fix em mel.....??

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    question? who's shawnsy?

    ------------------

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi WAR!
    *VB smile

    ermmmm who's shawnzy?
    welp! he's not who he says he was..
    the real pic is on another thread...
    ..called something like.....is this the real shawn??...
    or aka polar bear...

    ...2!! i would fix them BUT i dont have them!!
    *shrugs

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    i dont have the top 2 pics anymore....
    when geocities started jackin off...i went through and deleted abunch of stuff.....
    but i had a pic of Tom Cruise and the pic shawn said was him....
    and apparently that WASNT him at all.....

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ya see the pic he gave out looked so much like a Tom Cruise that i posted his pic right next to Tom Cruise....

    Dayum!! posted February 07, 2001 19:09 look how long he had us all decieved....
    ...J!...started to see things that werent right with shawn first....
    i sorta had a feeling, then when J pointed shit out ..BAM!!!
    Shawns make believe cyber world, and all his lies crashed.....
    THIS is shawns real pic, as we know it...
    shawn

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dam, I couldnt see any pics but the one above my post! the only thing I see is little red x's in white boxes! I wanna see to dammit! *L* and I STILL have not seen Rotty Rott's pic! *L* I see the one above this one, but that is the only one I could see, like I said, the rest were just x's in a box.

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •